Once you’ve registered for a Great Strides walk, it’s time to start your fundraising campaign!
Raising funds is easy once you get started. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be well on your way to meeting and exceeding your fundraising goal!
- Set your personal fundraising goal. Become a Top Strider or Top Team by setting a personal goal of $650 and a team goal of $5,000.
- Make a personal donation. It's a great way to show your supporters that you are committed to the cause.
- Ask your friends and family to support the cause by walking on your team or making a donation. The more support you have, the easier it will be to reach your goal.
- Download the Fight CF mobile application to: send messages to your supporters through text, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and email, track your physical activity and progress compared to fellow participants, easily deposit check donations, and access your phone contacts to make personal asks.
- Fundriaise online by leveraging the tools in the Participant Center, and Facebook to reach your goal. Create a virtual passion fundraising event by developing a fundraising event through your favorite hobby, activity, or passion.
FAQs - Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Great Strides, such as how to log in to your Great Strides account, and what happens if it rains on walk day. Also, you can view instructional videos to get you started.
Fundraising Toolkit - Find sample fundraising plans, social media images, and much more in our idea-packed fundraising toolkit.
Facebook Fundraising – Create a Facebook Fundraiser through your Participant Center and have funds raised through Facebook directly credited to your personal fundraising page.
Mobile App Videos - Walkthrough our Fight CF mobile app and learn how to fundraise more on the go.
Walker Guide - Download this helpful guide, full of fundraising tips for a successful campaign.
Jeans for Genes Day - Learn how you can organize a Jeans for Genes Day fundraising event at your workplace.
Passion Fundraising - Get ideas on how to raise money based on your interests and hobbies.
Matching Gifts - Did you know you may be able to double your donation to Great Strides through your employer's matching gift program? Find out more.
Rewards - Check out our Great Strides recognition items - our way of saying thanks for all you do.
Top Striders - Learn more about our recognition program for Top Teams and Super Striders.