While we won’t be together in person, we can be together in spirit—showing the strength of our community and passion to find a cure for all people living with cystic fibrosis. During times of uncertainty and volatility, your dedicated support gives us confidence as we stay on course to achieve our mission. Learn more about virtual participation.
Once you’ve registered for a Great Strides walk, it’s time to start your fundraising campaign!
Raising funds is easy once you get started. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be well on your way to meeting and exceeding your fundraising goal!
- Set your personal fundraising goal. Set a goal of at least $500 to become a Super Strider. If you're a Team Leader, set your team goal at $5,000 or more to become a top team.
- Make a personal donation. It's a great way to show your supporters that you are committed to the cause.
- Ask your friends and family to support the cause by walking on your team or making a donation. The more support you have, the easier it will be to reach your goal.
- Send messages to your supporters through emails, social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and texts. Remember to log in often to monitor your fundraising progress and thank your donors.
- Share your personalized video, available in your Participant Center, on social media with friends and family so they'll know more about why you support Great Strides.
FAQs - Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Great Strides, such as how to log in to your Great Strides account, and what happens if it rains on walk day. Also, you can view instructional videos to get you started.
Fundraising Toolkit - Find sample fundraising plans, social media images, and much more in our idea-packed fundraising toolkit.
Mobile App Videos - Walkthrough our Great Strides mobile app and learn how to fundraise more on the go.
Walker Guide - Download this helpful guide, full of fundraising tips for a successful campaign.
Jeans for Genes Day - Learn how you can organize a Jeans for Genes Day fundraising event at your workplace.
Passion Fundraising - Get ideas on how to raise money based on your interests and hobbies.
Matching Gifts - Did you know you may be able to double your donation to Great Strides through your employer's matching gift program? Find out more.
Rewards - Check out our Great Strides recognition items - our way of saying thanks for all you do.
Top Striders - Learn more about our recognition program for Top Teams and Super Striders.