Fight CF Mobile App Tips & tricks for Activity Tracking:
The CF Foundation has introduced the Fight CF app with a newly added activity tracking feature, allowing participants to fundraise and be active. Please see more information below on how it works! The Fight CF mobile app is a great way to fundraise on the go through Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, email and phone contacts.
1. Androids: You have the options to link to these activity tracking apps Google fit, FitBit or Strava.
2. iPhones: You have the options to link to these activity tracking apps Apple Health, FitBit or Strava
Activity Tracking Questions:
1. How does my activity data sync to the Fight CF app, and how long does it take?
- Once you connect your mobile device to the activity tracking application of your choosing (ie. Apple health, Google fit, FitBit, Strava) you can begin to track your activity. Data will sync to the Fight CF app automatically.
- The activity data may take up to 24hrs to appear on the event websites activity leaderboard.
- Updating participant center mileage total: Please pull up your app to see the miles you’ve recorded. Then you can login to your participant center to see the updated total. YOU MUST OPEN YOUR APP FIRST IN ORDER FOR THE PARTICIPANT CENTER TO UPDATE.
2. My total mileage does not match my activity history that’s recorded.
This is usually a question for Apple Health users. After you connect Apple Health to the Fight CF app, Apple Health will track ANY walking or running data automatically even if you do not manually record it yourself.
For example, if you do NOT decide to track a walk, but you have your mobile device on you and you walk 3 miles, Apple Health will still record that activity and load it to your Fight CF app.
You can view the “Show All” link to see all the activity that has been recorded.
3. My activity for the day did not sync to the app, how do I troubleshoot?
Step 1: Try clicking the “Resync Activity Data” link in “Settings”.
Step 2: Log out of the Fight CF app, then log back in and click, “Resync Activity Data” link in “Settings”.
If neither step 1 or 2 work you can delete the app, reinstall, or contact your local chapter.
- No, you have to link to an activity tracking application in order to being manually tracking. You cannot manually track without linking to an app.
How can I start tracking?
Download the App!
Go to the Android - Google Play Store and download the application called Fight CF.
Go to the iTunes App Store and download the application called Fight CF.
2. Log In
Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it on your phone. Register or log in by entering the user name and password you created when you registered.
3. Start Fundraising!
The Fight CF app comes loaded with suggested messages for email, texts, Facebook updates, tweets and talking points for phone calls. Edit each message to personalize it for your audience. Messages will include a link directly back to your personal Great Strides donation page, where your friends and family can give a secure, online donation. The Fight CF mobile app is a great way to fundraise on the go through Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, email and phone contacts.Helpful training videos on using the app are located here.
You can deposit check donations quickly and easily through the mobile app. Open the app, click the Fundraise icon at the bottom of the screen, and follow the prompts to enter your check donations. Your check(s) will be added to your online totals quickly, usually in 24 - 48 hours. For more information, please check out these FAQs.
Connect With Us
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ATTENDANCE AT FOUNDATION EVENTS:
Updated June 15, 2022. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 the Foundation is taking steps to host safe events for our community. Please be advised that events may be subject to change at any time based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials.
To minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection, we ask that attendees at CF Foundation events follow these steps:
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS: