Great Strides participants who go above and beyond to achieve top fundraising levels receive special recognition online and on the day of their walk.
You can become a Top Walker or Top Team by taking these easy steps:
- Jump start your fundraising with a self-donation.
- Download the Fight CF mobile app to help you fundraise on the go!
- Link your participant center to Facebook Fundraising to make reaching your goal easy.
- Host a Passion Fundraising event to engage your network of friends and family to support you.
- Reach out to your network to ask for support.
- Check to see if your company matches charitable gifts.
Any walker can become a Super Strider by setting and meeting a fundraising goal of $500 or more. Once you raise $500, you will earn a Super Strider badge on your Great Strides Web page. You will also receive special recognition at your local walk.
Become a 65 Roses Challenger or Champion!
Accept the challenge and raise $650 to become a 65 Roses Challenger and $1,000 to become a 65 Roses Champion. Challengers and Champions receive benefits from their local Chapter as well as national recognition. 65 Roses Champions are recognized on the website here.
Any Great Strides team that sets and reaches a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more will become a Top Team. Your team will receive a Top Team badge on your personal Great Strides Web page and special recognition at your local walk.