Great Strides participants who go above and beyond to achieve top fundraising levels receive special recognition online and on the day of their walk.
What is a Super Strider?
Any walker can become a Super Strider by setting and meeting a fundraising goal of $500 or more. Once you raise $500, you will earn a Super Strider badge on your Great Strides Web page. You will also receive special recognition at your local walk.
Follow this easy plan to raise $500 and become a Super Strider.
- Make your own $25 contribution $25
- Ask five neighbors for $10 each $50
- Ask your boss to contribute $50 $50
- Ask five co-workers for $10 each $50
- Ask three family members (parents, siblings, aunt/uncle) for $25 each $75
- Ask two businesses (doctor, dentist, drycleaner, realtor, bakery, restaurant) for $50 each $100
- Ask four friends for $25 each $100
- Ask two people at your place of worship, community organization, book club or social group to donate $25 each $50
What is a Top Team?
Any Great Strides team that sets and reaches a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more will become a Top Team. Your team will receive a Top Team badge on your personal Great Strides Web page and special recognition at your local walk.