Great Strides participants who go above and beyond to achieve top fundraising levels receive special recognition online and on the day of their walk.
You can become a Top Walker or Top Team by taking these easy steps:
- Jump start your fundraising with a self-donation.
- Download the Fight CF mobile app to help you fundraise on the go!
- Link your participant center to Facebook Fundraising to make reaching your goal easy.
- Host a Passion Fundraising event to engage your network of friends and family to support you.
- Reach out to your network to ask for support.
- Check to see if your company matches charitable gifts.
Become a 65 Roses Challenger or Champion!
Accept the challenge and raise $650 to become a 65 Roses Challenger and $1,000 to become a 65 Roses Champion. Challengers and Champions receive benefits from their local Chapter as well as national recognition.
Any Great Strides team that sets and reaches a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more will become a Top Team. Your team will receive a Top Team badge on your personal Great Strides Web page and special recognition at your local walk.