About Georgia CF Cycle for Life
While COVID-19 has put the "brakes" on many social events, we cannot pause on our path to a finding a cure. We are pleased to announce that we have re-imagined Georgia’s CF Cycle for Life event. For the first time ever, we are thrilled to invite ANYONE to participate. No matter what city you call home, we hope you will join us as we virtually ride together across Georgia October 2nd – 4th!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Register to Participate Virtually. Register and participate virtually in CF Cycle for Life this year and help us stay the course and advance our mission in an uncertain time. While we can’t be together in person, we can be together in spirit and participate virtually - showing the strength of our community and passion to find a cure for all people living with cystic fibrosis. There will be no registration fee to participate virtually and any fees paid prior to this announcement will be credited to your fundraising efforts.
2. Recruit. Recruit others to participate with you (at a safe distance or even from another state). Now that we are virtual, you can participate anywhere!
3. Fundraise. Fundraise online by leveraging the tools in the Participant Center, the mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal. Create a virtual passion fundraising event by developing a fundraising event through your favorite hobby, activity, or passion.
4. CF Cycle For Life Ride Weekend. Beginning Friday, October 2nd through Sunday, October 4th, we challenge you to cycle 10, 25, 65 or 100 miles. The virtual ride weekend will feature opening and closing ceremonies, important guest speakers, social media takeovers, and other fun surprises along the way! Cyclists who achieve their initial chosen mileage upon registering will receive a finishers reward.
5. Share your Journey. Wear your Cystic Fibrosis Foundation branded apparel, custom team t-shirt, or a past event shirt while you cycle. Share how you’re participating by sharing your story and posting a selfie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to tag the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (@CF_Foundation) and use the hashtag: #CFCycleforLife to keep the energy and momentum going strong!
6. Celebrate! We want to celebrate you and your participation in this year’s virtual CF Cycle for Life! At the conclusion of your event you’ll receive a certificate of completion and the option to redeem a reward 30 days post event. Share your success on social by tagging the CF Foundation (@CF_Foundation) and use the hashtags: #CFCycleforLife to let everyone know you completed your ride.
• Dates: Friday, October 2nd – Sunday, October 4th
• Opening Ceremony: Friday, October 2nd at noon
• Main Ride Day: Saturday, October 3rd
• Closing Ceremonies: Sunday, October 4th at 5pm
• Suggested Fundraising Minimum: $165
Thank you Sponsors!
65 Roses Champions
Volunteer for the CF Cycle for Life
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteer helps make CF Cycle for Life more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.Become a Volunteer
Cycle Goal: $100,000.00
Raised: $50,556.50Donate Now
Date: 10/2/2020 - 10/4/2020
Start Time: N/A
Route Mileages: 10, 25, 65, and 100 mile routes
Chapter: Georgia Chapter
Event Location: Virtual Event,
Event Coordinator Name: Johanna Isaacs
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: 404-325-6973
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.