We are back for our 8th Annual Orange County Xtreme Hike!
Join us this year as we take on the trails of Big Bear Lake, California! Participants will embark on a journey through the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) as they raise funds and awareness for cystic fibrosis.
ALL LEVELS OF HIKERS ARE WELCOME! We have trail options for all!
Whether you are joining us on the trails or virtually hiking with us, you will directly help make help make a difference for people living with cystic fibrosis.
How to join us for our Orange County Xtreme Hike:
- Register to hike as an Individual, a Team Leader, or Join a Team. You can also register as a virtual hiker!
- Recruit others to participate with you! Friends, family, and co-workers can join your team or join you virtually from anywhere in the world.
- Take the Challenge! Join our 3-month Training Challenge and compete for top prizes and overall grand prizes. The training challenge starts June 28th and ends September 19th. Once registered, you will receive a link to join our private OC Xtreme Hike Strava club, where you will compete with other hikers to rack up the most mileage and most elevation gained!
- Fundraise online by leveraging the tools in the Participant Center, the Fight CF mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal. Create a passion fundraising event by developing a fundraising event through your favorite hobby, activity, or passion. Contact your event lead, Stephanie Chavez, for assistance with fundraising!
- Share your Journey! It’s all about storytelling and we want to hear your story! Share your story with others on social media and let them know about the journey you are about to embark on. Share how you decided to hike this year by sharing your story and posting a selfie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to tag the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (@CF_Foundation) and use the hashtag #XtremeHike to keep the energy and momentum going strong!
Suggested Fundraising Minimum: $2,500
*This is a goal you set for yourself, but you are NOT required to pay anything if you do not meet your goal!
Celebrate: Join us for a celebration after the event! More details to come.
Questions: Please reach out to Stephanie Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-339-1753
Thank you Sponsors!
We want to thank our generous national sponsors - gold national sponsor, AbbVie, our silver national sponsors, Vertex, Genetech, and Gilead. Thank you to American Airlines, our Outstanding Corporate Supporter.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact Stephanie Chavez at email@example.com
In lieu of cash, we ask that you make all payments/contributions to the CF Foundation with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. Thank you for understanding.
Events may be subject to change at any time, based on health concerns, including concerns based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. In these instances when events are moved to a virtual format, sponsorship benefits may be adjusted to suit the virtual format.