About Our Great Strides Walk
No matter where you will be located or which location you normally walk, anyone that registers for a Metro D.C. Great Strides event can play in this interactive and energizing event!
Competing in this friendly and fun competition is easy! Just follow the below steps:
1. Register & recruit your team for any Metro D.C. Great Strides event
2. Download the GooseChase app
3. Raise $100+ on your Metro D.C. Great Strides fundraising page by April 8th to receive your Great Strides t-shirt in time for the Scavenger Hunt on May 15th!
4. Join us on Saturday, May 15th for the morning/afternoon Scavenger Hunt, followed by our Post-"Hunt" Celebration & Happy Hour via Zoom at 5:30 pm EST.
Additional Scavenger Hunt Details:
• GooseChase is a fun virtual scavenger hunt you can do safely play with your bubble in your neighborhood/home.
• Your team will be competing with other teams as you complete “missions,” earn points and even win prizes!
• Teams may earn extra points through creativity, innovation, and speed.
• Gather a team from two people to ten with all ages welcome
• All teams must be registered for Great Strides to play.
• Spread the word about the Scavenger Hunt! The more people we get involved the more fun we have and the more money we raise for CFF! Don’t forget to share your participation on social media and tag @CFFMetroDC and use #GreatStrides #CFF #GooseChase!
Virtual Celebration: 5:30PM May 15, 2021
Thank you Sponsors! We want to thank our generous national sponsors - gold national sponsor, AbbVie, our silver national sponsors, Vertex, Genentech, and Gilead, and our bronze sponsor, Viatris. Thank you, American Airlines, our Outstanding Corporate Supporter. Thank you to our local sponsors who continue to help advance our mission – Quantum / Daniel Emerson House, Celerity, and Ernst & Young.
Please note: The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has gone cashless. In lieu of cash, we ask that you make all payments/contributions to the CF Foundation with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. Thank you for understanding.