The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Xtreme Hike program takes hikers through some of the most scenic trails in the nation to raise funds and awareness for cystic fibrosis. Xtreme Hike is about reaching new heights physically and philanthropically. It is a journey of passion, determination, and personal triumph, as much as it is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people with cystic fibrosis.
The Orange County Chapter’s 7th annual Xtreme Hike will take place in Crystal Cove state Park in Newport Beach, California.
The journey of participation includes:
- A suggested training hikes calendar around the Southern California area beginning in the Spring
- Daily suggested workout calendar
- Official Xtreme Hike wicking shirt (TBD)
- Day of the hike food bag
- Xtreme Hike 2020 Award
- Xtreme Hike buff (TBD)
- Sponsor in-kind donations
- Knowing that your dedication and funds are helping to add tomorrows for those living with cystic fibrosis!
Please contact Stephanie Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.390.5912 to learn more about Xtreme Hike.
Training Hike Dates and Locations
Hikers ages 18 and up may participate. Click here to read the full Hike Event Policy.
The journey starts the moment you sign up. You will receive personal coaching, participate in training hikes and connect with a community of people who share your aspiration to reach new heights. Learn about Xtreme Hike events across the country.