About Our Event
Take your Superhero status to Level 26.2 by running the 2020 Flying Pig Marathon with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Team CF!
As a member of Team CF, you will receive an official Team CF Superhero cape, a free training program with a local running store, a personal fundraising page, regular team communications, free entry into one of the Flying Pig races, and an invitation to our team pre-race reception.
Team CF is a fundraising endurance program for passionate individuals who are dedicated to raising money to support the mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Each participant will have a fundraising minimum commitment and will receive full support from the CF Foundation staff to reach and exceed their fundraising goals!
The training programs for the Flying Pig Full Marathon & 1/2 Marathon is a 17 week plan designed to prepare runners or walkers for their first ever endurance event and to help seasoned runners or walkers meet a new performance goal.
Benefits You Will Receive
- A FREE entry into the one of our preferred training programs with Fleet Feet (value of $160)
- CFF Staff support to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goals
- Free entry into the following Flying Pig options:
- Flying Pig Marathon ($1,000 fundraising minimum)
- Paycor Half Marathon ($1000 fundraising minimum)
- Tri-State Running Company 5K ($250 fundraising minimum)
- Toyota 10K ($500 fundraising minimum)
- City Dash 4-Person Open Relay ($2,000 team fundraising minimum)
- Skyline Chili 4-Way (5K, 10K, and Marathon) ($2,000 fundraising minimum)
- Skyline Chili 3-Way (5K, 10K, and Half Marathon) ($1,500 fundraising minimum)
- Flying Fur Run: 1 Human and 1 Dog Package ($250 fundraising minimum)
- Race Day Convenience! We will provide you with a place to meet before the race and a convenient bag and gear drop
$25 Team CF Registration Fee (not tax deductible)
Fundraising Minimums are due by June 30th
For additional Information, please contact:
Victoria Molin at 513-533-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Team CF Goal: $20,000.00
Raised: $2,920.26Donate Now
Team CF Details
Date: First Weekend in May 2020
Check-in: Varies by Race
Start Time: Varies by Race
Location: Flying Pig Marathon Start Line,
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.