Raised: | Goal:
By participating in CF Cycle for Life as a national corporate team, we are making a difference in the communities that we work in and at the same time, we are making an incredible difference to the lives of all people with cystic fibrosis (CF).
CF Cycle for Life is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's premier cycling event. Each year, thousands of cyclists gather in dozens of cities across the nation to take part in an exciting effort to raise funds and awareness for cystic fibrosis. By riding, you’ll be helping to achieve our national corporate team goal while having fun in your offices, and engaging locally with your community.
By utilizing the same results-driven approach of a successful, for-profit company, the CF Foundation has created an innovative business model that is making a difference in the lives of those with cystic fibrosis. Today, nearly half of all people with CF are adults over the age of 18 and we can be a
part of advancing this progress and helping to find a treatment or cure for ALL people with CF!
We’re proud to be a part of this game-changing and efficient organization. So, sign up today! Here’s how you can participate:
1. Create your team! Click on ‘Find a Ride/Team’; type in your zip-code, select your walk and follow the prompts. Don’t forget to select that you are a part of our national corporate team.
- Please use the registration code: SENSATA to gain access to a $10.00 registraiton
- If you'd like to volunteer for the CF Cycle event in your area, please register for the Sensata team as a volunteer
2. You can join any of our existing teams as a rider or virtually by clicking ‘Join a Team’
3. Set your fundraising goal and have fun!
- Fundraising minimums for Sensata Technologies teams across the country are $150.00 and due on or before ride day.
- Questions about Fundraising? We are here to help! Please reach out to the Development Director of your CF Cycle for Life event for ideas and support.
Thank you for riding today, and adding tomorrows…