The Merrimack Valley Trail Riders present the Adventure Bike Ride to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. June 10th & 11th, 2023. Thank you to everyone who supported the New England Classic Charity Trail Ride! We are so grateful to the Merrimack Valley Trail Riders for continuing their support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and reinventing the event as the MVTR Adventure Ride
- This year's Adventure ride will be a 2-day event.
- 100-150 miles each day
- GPX Tracks will be provided
- Limited guides available. There will no printed route sheet or arrows.
- Start and finish at the Lakes Region Casino (LRC) in Belmont, NH.
- Primitive Camping available at LRC Friday June 9th & Saturday June 10th. No hook-ups for RVs.
- Check-in: June 9th 5:00pm - 7:00pm, (Click here for full schedule).
- At Check-in you will receive an official event T-shirt and a snack bag.
- Saturday & Sunday Morning Dunkin' coffee and treats
- Fundraisers can redeem prizes!
- View Schedule
- Frequently asked questions.
- Terrain Difficulty Levels
How To Register & Fundraise:
- Registration ONLINE ONLY. No in-person registration.
- $100 required fundraising minimum by close of registration on May 30th.
- Donate to yourself and share your fundraising page with others to earn prizes.
- Every dollar YOU fundraise goes to our mission to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with CF the opportunity to lead long, fulfilling lives by funding research and drug development, partnering with the CF community, and advancing high-quality, specialized care.
- Prizes available based on fundraising level achieved. Check out our prizes!
- Registration is non-transferrable, no-shows or cancellations who raise the minimum $100 will be sent a t-shirt.
- Riders under 18 must submit a waiver signed by an adult prior to May 30th.
- Passengers allowed, $25 fee & waiver required.
Contact CFF for More Information:
This event is cashless and we will not be collecting checks or other forms of payment from riders on event weekend.
You may send collected pledges/donations to our office at:
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
20 Trafalgar Square, Suite 447, Nashua, NH 03063
Thank you Sponsors.
We want to thank our generous national sponsors - gold national sponsor, AbbVie, our silver national sponsors, Nestle Health Sciences, Vertex, Gilead, and Genentech, and our bronze sponsor, Viatris. Thank you, American Airlines, our Outstanding Corporate Supporter.
We also want to thank our local sponsors who continue to help advance our mission.
In lieu of cash, we ask that you make all payments/contributions to the CF Foundation with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. Thank you for your understanding.
Events may be subject to change at any time, based on health concerns, including concerns based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. In these instances when events are moved to a virtual format, sponsorship benefits may be adjusted to suit the virtual format.
2 - AdventureNH ($300.00)
3 - Pine Tree Trail Riders ($250.00)
4 - Catamount Racing ($200.00)
5 - Intec Automation Rides for CF ($200.00)
2 - David Bishop ($250.00)
3 - Bryan Couture ($200.00)
4 - Russell Bartholomew ($100.00)
5 - Godfrey Renaud ($100.00)
Congratulations to our 65 Roses Champions
Become a 65 Roses Champion by raising $1,000. Together, let's make CF stand for Cure Found.
Volunteer for Team CF
The success of Team CF depends on the wonderful volunteers who help the day of the event as well as throughout the year.Become a Volunteer
Team CF Goal: $45,000.00
Raised: $3,115.00Donate Now
Team CF Details
Date: June 10th & 11th, 2023
Check-in: June 9th, 5-7PM
Start Time: June 10th, 8:30AM
Location: Lakes Region Casino,
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.