Registration Opens in January
June 13 & 14, 2020
- We are proud to announce that SUZUKI is once again sponsoring the Classic with the donation of a brand new 2020 DR-Z400S!
- Riders will start and finish both days at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH, enjoying dual sport and hero section trails as they choose along the way.
Why We Ride
- Did you know that the Classic has raised almost 2.5 million dollars for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation? Every dollar you fundraise goes toward the fight to cure CF!
- Fundraise a minimum of $120 to waive your registration fee, raise more and you get more chances for the Suzuki Drawing. See: SUZUKI BIKE CHANCES & FEES.
- BIG BIKE RALLY (Coming Soon)
- SUZUKI BIKE CHANCES & FEES
- PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Early Registration ends on June 1, 2020.
Important: registering early allows you to be on the speedway list, and to enter the speedway if you arrive after 8pm on Friday. You may still register in-person during normal registration hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
License required at check-in
Bring your valid motorcycle license when you check-in at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Important information about motorcycle permit rules:
Motorcyclists have the same rights and responsibilities on public roads as other highway users. Anyone who operates a motorcycle in New Hampshire must have a current, valid motorcycle license, or a New Hampshire motorcycle permit. Motorcycle Permits from other states are recognized in New Hampshire as long as your state of residency allows you to use your permit in another state.
Team CF Goal: $122,000.00
Raised: $4,176.00Donate Now
Team CF Details
Date: June 13 & 14, 2020
Check-in: 6/12/2020 at 3pm
Start Time: 6/13/2020 at 8am
Location: NH Motor Speedway,
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.