Our Xtreme Hike Story
WELCOME TO ELENA'S ENTOURAGE TEAM PAGE!
Thank you for taking the time to read about our event and why we do this. As you may know, we do this for my daughter Elena who has cystic fibrosis - an inherited lung disease. Praise God, Elena is in great health! That would not be the case without the CF Foundation though. Thanks to their drug R&D they have - since their founding in 1955 - increased the life expectancy of those with CF from 5 to 65! Elena would not have lived to age 3 without all the Foundation has done. We hike to say THANK YOU to the CF Foundation and to help them continue their search for a cure.
2023 XTREME HIKE INFORMATION
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH, 5AM-?
- MASSENUTTEN RESORT
- 7, 15, OR 22 MILES: DEPENDS ON YOU
- 16 AND OLDER MAY HIKE
- ALL MUST REGISTER
- FUNDRAISING IS ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED (I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU.)
- EVENTS BEGIN 9/29 AND CONCLUDE 10/1
- JULY 29: WASHINGTON MONUMENT STATE PARK, 11-MILES
- AUGUST 12: DC URBAN HIKE, 20-MILES, LED BY ME!
- SEPTEMBER 9* or 10: HARPER'S FERRY, 8-16-MILES
- SEPTEMBER 15 (EVENING HIKE): , BILLY GOAT TRAIL 5-MILES
- SEPTMEBER 22* (EVENING HIKE): SUGARLOAF, 4-MILES