My Xtreme Hike Story
Why do I hike 25+ miles in one day for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation?
- Because there are 70,000 people around the world who have cystic fibrosis
- Because there is no cure
- Because there is still no treatment for 10% of patients
- Because money raised goes to research treatments for both CF and for associated issues - infections, lung transplants, etc.
- Because hiking helps me honor the memory of DJ, an amazing man lost too soon to this disease
- Because this community is amazing and dedicated to finding a cure
- Because every step we take brings hope to CF patients and their loved ones
- Because together we can help add tomorrows for everyone with CF
Please help make CF stand for Cure Found!