About Our Walk
This year we’re turning Great Strides into Great Rides with a Car Parade to celebrate your efforts towards finding a cure for CF. We hope you’ll join us at the Car Parade and during our foundation-wide 65 Roses Challenge.
How do I participate?
Register for the Car Parade: Each adult driving in the Car Parade should register online. If you’re already registered, you’re all set!
Recruit. Recruit others to participate with you. They can drive a car in the Car Parade or participate virtually in the 65 Roses Challenge.
Fundraise. Fundraise online by leveraging the tools in the Participant Center, the mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal. Create a virtual passion fundraising event by developing a fundraising event through your favorite hobby, activity, or passion.
Car Parade Details: Decorate your car in advance, pack up the snacks, and join us for a short presentation and Car Parade.
October 3, 2020
Heifer International, 1 World Ave, Little Rock, AR
10:00 AM (Arrive between 9:15-9:45am)
For your safety and the safety of all attendees, please:
• Stay in your car at all times.
• Adhere to the parking map sent to you shortly before the event. Park in every other spot to avoid close contact with other cars.
• Do not tailgate or throw things between cars.
• Wear a seatbelt while your car is in motion and do not hang out of a sunroof.
• Obey all speed limits and traffic laws during the parade.
• Follow the Line Leader during the parade.
Thank you Sponsors! We want to thank our generous national and regional sponsors - gold national sponsor, AbbVie, our silver national sponsor, Vertex, our bronze sponsors, Genentech and Gilead, and our regional sponsor, Mylan.
Questions? email@example.com (501) 371-0233