As most of you know I have cystic fibrosis. I am so incredibly lucky that I continue to be healthy, but many with CF are not.
CF is not an easy disease, it has no remission. I have faced many challenges but have been very fortunate. The reason I lived long enough to have is transplant is the advancement in medicines made by the CF Foundation. While my transplant is what has saved my life, it isn't a cure!
The CF Foundation has made so much progress with research in the last couple of years. They funded the research for Trikafta. This has been regarded as a miracle drug helping over 90% of the CF population increase their lung function and reduce hospitalizations. Unfortunately, the other 10% of patients, including myself, are still waiting for their miracle therapy. There are some exciting things in trial for my mutations.
There are approximately 30,000 Americans living with cystic fibrosis. They are moms, dads, husbands, wives, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, friends and co-workers who struggle every day just to breathe. I walk for all of us and hope you will support me in my efforts.
Real progress has been made in the search for a cure, but the lives of people with CF are still cut far too short. By walking today, I am helping add tomorrows to the lives of people living with cystic fibrosis. Will you join me? Support me by making a donation to my Great Strides fundraising campaign today!
Thank you in advance for your support!
Please support me!
We are at a pivotal moment in the history of cystic fibrosis and your support matters. With your help, we can invest our resources in research today, while raising funds for tomorrow, to ensure we have what it takes to reach the finish line. Together, we can make CF stand for Cure Found. Please help me reach my fundraising goal!