Hi Family and Friends!
We are so grateful for those who have supported us in our fight to bring a better future to Arlo and everyone else living with Cystic Fibrosis. It brings us so much joy to know that we have an incredible support network of friends and family who support our little Arlo.
When we received the news of Arlo's diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis we were absolutely crushed and devastated. Today, we feel a sense of optimism and hope as we believe Arlo will be able to begin Trikafta (the miracle CF drug) in the coming weeks or months. This will drastically improve the quality and quantity of Arlo's life. It is the combination of small donations to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation that has made this a reality for Arlo, and we humbly ask if you are willing to make another small donation to continue to improve the life and outcome of Arlo and others living with Cystic Fibrosis.
Arlo is currently 2.5 years old and loves playing with cars and anything transportation-related, playing at the park, and riding his strider bike. Arlo loves music, dancing, and being with friends and family. Arlo is a beacon of positivity and he brightens our world
Arlo's Fight Against CF Includes:
- 25 pills per day that he takes in order to absorb fat and nutrients from his food.
- 30 minutes of Airway clearance treatments a day
- 30 minutes of breathing treatments a day
- 6 different medications taken daily
- Appreciation for all the joy in between :)
Ways You Can Help
Join a Team Arlo event:
- Team Arlo will be walking for Great Strides at Sloans Lake on 5/13, come walk with us!
- Click on the join my team and register as a 'virtual walker', then once you are registered you can create your own page and will be given your own link and you can be a leader for Team Arlo and intentionally bring in donations from your personal community
- Sharing Arlo's story has a ripple effect in impacting Arlo's future
To Donate: Click on the 'Donate to Team Arlo" button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for your support.
Arlo, Ben, and Lizzy