Join our team and help add tomorrows!
Our son Mason was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis through pre-natal bloodwork and amniocentesis. This makes his life a little bit different that you and I.
He has to
- take enzymes before every snack and meal
- do his vibration vest for 40 minutes every day
- take various medications through his nebulizer to keep mucus loose in his lungs.
- if he gets a cold, he goes on liquid anti-biotics
- takes extra gummy and liquid vitamins since his body struggles to get the nutrients out of food
But through all of this, he has really inspired the whole family. His favorite things to do right now are riding his dirt bike, playing soccer and going to school.
Meaghan and I can't believe the support we've received from friends and family over the last 10 years. It's really inspiring to see how everyone has rallied around this great cause to find a cure.
Let's keep the momentum going in 2023.
Jason and Meaghan Phipps
Connect With Us
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ATTENDANCE AT FOUNDATION EVENTS:
Updated June 15, 2022. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 the Foundation is taking steps to host safe events for our community. Please be advised that events may be subject to change at any time based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials.
To minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection, we ask that attendees at CF Foundation events follow these steps:
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS: