About CF Cycle for Life
- How do I participate?
- Register to Participate Virtually. Register and participate virtually in the 65 Roses Challenge and help us stay the course and advance our mission in an uncertain time. While we can’t be together in person, we can be together in spirit and participate virtually - showing the strength of our community and passion to find a cure for all people living with cystic fibrosis. There will be no registration fee to participate virtually and any fees paid prior to this announcement will be credited to your fundraising efforts.
- Recruit. Recruit others to participate with you (at a safe distance or even from another state). Now that we are virtual, you can participate anywhere!
- Fundraise. Fundraise online by leveraging the tools in the Participant Center, the mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal. Create a virtual passion fundraising event by developing a fundraising event through your favorite hobby, activity, or passion.
- Take the Challenge.
- Miles Challenge
- To prepare for ride weekend in October, we encourage you to sign up for the Miles Challenge to see who can cycle the most miles from August 1st – August 23rd! Be on the lookout for more information to come with the announcement of an exciting award for the winning cyclist.
- CF Cycle For Life Ride Weekend
- Beginning Friday, October 2nd through Sunday, October 4th, we challenge you to cycle 10 miles, 25 miles, 65 miles or 100 miles. Whether you split it up between days or knock it out at once, everyone can be All in for 65 and support the 65 Roses Challenge! Cyclists who achieve their initial chosen mileage upon registering will receive a finishers reward.
- Miles Challenge
- Share your Journey. Wear your Cystic Fibrosis Foundation branded apparel, custom team t-shirt, or a past event shirt while you walk, run, or cycle. Share how you’re participating by sharing your story and posting a selfie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to tag the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (@CF_Foundation) and use the hashtags: #CFCycleforLife, #65RosesChallenge or #Together65 to keep the energy and momentum going strong!
- Celebrate! We want to celebrate you and your participation in the 65 Roses Challenge! At the conclusion of your event you’ll receive a certificate of completion and the option to redeem a reward 30 days post event. Share your success on social by tagging the CF Foundation (@CF_Foundation) and use the hashtags: #CFCycleforLife, #65RosesChallenge or #Together65 to let everyone know you completed your 65 Roses Challenge.
- Additional Event Details:
Dates: August 1st – August 23rd
*More details to come
- Dates: Friday, October 2nd – Sunday, October 4th
- Opening Ceremony: Time TBD – Friday, October 2nd
- Main Ride Day: Saturday, October 3rd
- Closing Ceremonies: Sunday, October 4th
- Location: Virtual
Suggested Fundraising Minimum: $165
- Thank you Sponsors! We want to thank our local sponsors who continue to help advance our mission –
- After Party Gold, SteelFab,Inc.
Volunteer for the CF Cycle for Life
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteer helps make CF Cycle for Life more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.Become a Volunteer
Cycle Goal: $100,000.00
Raised: $13,323.00Donate Now
Date: 10/2/2020 - 10/4/2020
Start Time: N/A
Route Mileages: 10, 25 & 65 Miles
Chapter: Georgia Chapter
Event Location: Virtual Event,
Event Coordinator Name: Johanna Isaacs
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: 404-325-6973
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.