About CF Cycle for Life
Get your wheels in motion and join CF Cycle for Life at the Woodinville Wine Ride on Sunday, September 11th. Check in at 9 a.m., and the start line will be open from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. The Woodinville Wine Ride is a fully-supported ride with route options of 17 miles and 24 miles.
Cruise through the heart of Woodinville Wine Country, beginning at the Woodhouse Wine Estates in Woodinville’s West Valley District. Riders will utilize the beautiful Sammamish River Trail and scenic low-traffic roads through Woodinville and its surrounding communities. Our team will have a dedicated CF Cycle for Life team area close to the start/finish line so we can get together before and after the event. Register your team today for CF Cycle for Life! We are excited for you to join us as we pedal for a CF Cure!
Mini-stops along the route will feature a wine tasting and food sampling. Riders will return back to Woodhouse Wine Estates for a finish line party with a wine garden, food trucks and more! With paid registration, riders will receive:
* Snacks along the route and at the finish line
* One full-sized wine pour
* Tickets for wine samples at participating winery stops
* A souvenir
Please note: Riders under the age of 21 are not permitted into the wine gardens, but can access all tasting rooms, snacks, and water at each rest stop.
How To Get Started:
1. Register Today! Register to participate in this year’s CF Cycle for Life event and help us stay the course and advance our mission. Do not register for the Woodinville Wine Ride yet! Once you are registered for the CF Cycle for Life event and raise $165, you will receive an email with your code to register for the Wine Ride. DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT THIS CODE. We will not be able to refund your registration fee.
2. Fundraise! Share your fundraising website link with family, friends, colleagues, and more letting them know why you are so passionate about fundraising for the CF Foundation.
a. Suggested Fundraising Commitment: Raise $165 and you will earn a complimentary entry for the Woodinville Wine Ride. CFF T-shirt received for raising $100, and 2022 CF Cycle Jersey received for raising $650 or more! Check out all our fundraising rewards here.
3. Recruit Teammates! Invite others to join your team and share this information with your teammates. Include anyone you think may want to join you for a great ride this year.
Thank you Sponsors
We want to thank our generous national sponsors - gold national sponsor, AbbVie, and our silver national sponsors, Nestle Health Sciences, Vertex, Gilead, and Genentech. Thank you, American Airlines, our Outstanding Corporate Supporter.
We also want to thank our local sponsors who continue to help advance our mission.
In lieu of cash, we ask that you make all payments/contributions to the CF Foundation with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. Thank you for understanding.
Events may be subject to change at any time, based on health concerns, including concerns based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. In these instances when events are moved to a virtual format, sponsorship benefits may be adjusted to suit the virtual format.
Congratulations to our 65 Roses Champions
Become a 65 Roses Champion by raising $1,000. Together, let's make CF stand for Cure Found.
Volunteer for the CF Cycle for Life
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteer helps make CF Cycle for Life more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.Become a Volunteer
Cycle Goal: $65,000.00
Raised: $33,811.00Donate Now
Date: September 11, 2022
Check-in: 9:00 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Route Mileages: 17 Miles | 24 Miles
Chapter: Washington Chapter
Event Location: The Woodhouse Wine Estates, 15500 Woodinville Redmond Rd NE,
Event Coordinator Name: Kristi McAllister
Event Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Coordinator Phone: 206-282-4770
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.