About CF Cycle for Life
Due to Covid-19, the WNY/Rochester Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is excited to announce that we are taking our July 18th Cycle for Life event virtual. While we will miss gathering together on event day, we are thrilled to be able keep our 10-year tradition alive. Even though we won’t be together in person, we can be together in spirit—showing the strength of our community and passion to find a cure for all people living with cystic fibrosis. During times of uncertainty and volatility, your dedicated support gives us confidence as we stay on course to achieve our mission.
How do I Participate?
- Register for Cycle for Life https://www.fightcf.cff.org/rochestercycle If the link doesn’t work, please cut and paste: fightcf.cff.org/rochestercycle into your web browser.
- Join us on our Facebook Event page for all the fun and important updates. https://www.facebook.com/events/238273937601242/
- Plan to join our virtual kickoff on Facebook on Friday, July 17th.
- Get out and Ride on July 18th or 19th.
- Spread the joy! And Invite a #roccycleteammate to join you (at a safe distance or even from another state!) Now that we are Virtual the ride can be done ANYWHERE!
- You can continue fundraising online by leveraging the tools in the CF Cycle for Life Participant Center, the mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal to help you meet the suggested fundraising minimum.
There is no registration fee to participate in the Virtual 2020 Rochester Cycle for Life.
What is the Virtual Participation Package?
- All virtual participants that raise $150 will receive an event t-Shirt and medal
- Raise $350, add a CF Cycle for life buff to your package
- Raise $750, add Cycle for Life Jersey to your package
- Raise $2,500, add the matching cycling shorts!
* All items in participation package will be mailed as soon as the CFF warehouse is open and operating. Thank you for your understanding.
Learn more about other CF Cycle For Life® rides across the country.
Volunteer for the CF Cycle for Life
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteer helps make CF Cycle for Life more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.Become a Volunteer
Cycle Goal: $44,750.00
Raised: $2,010.00Donate Now
Start Time: Virtual event start time 7:00 AM
Route Mileages: Route and length of your choosing
Chapter: Rochester Chapter
Event Location: https://www.facebook.com/events/238273937601242/,
Event Coordinator Name: Patty Schwarzweller
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: (585) 270-0365
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.