Denver CF Climb
About the Denver CF Climb
We are thrilled to announce that the Denver CF Climb will be at a brand-new location this summer – Coors Field!
Denver CF Climb 2023
Thursday, July 27
Participants may check-in and begin to climb on a rolling basis between 5:30pm-7:30pm. We hope that this allows for easier distancing between parties as well as offer a bit more flexibility in everyone’s schedules on a Thursday evening.
Climbers must be checked-in by 7:30pm.
All Climbers must be registered through this website by Wednesday, July 26th in order to enter the stadium.
Once checked-in, participants may begin to climb as soon as they get approval from staff and volunteers at the start line.
More specific details and requirements will be sent to those who register by July 26th to ensure everyone's safety and well-being at this year's CF Climb
How to Step it Up for a Cure
- Register for the CF Climb – Start or join a team for the CF Climb! Participant categories are below.
- Invite others to join your team - Encourage friends and family to join you! Anyone not attending the event can join your team as a Virtual Climber to show their support too.
- Fundraise – Raise money to help us find a cure for all those living with cystic fibrosis.
- Climb - Whether you climb with us in person, or on your own in the virtual challenge, thank you for helping us make CF stand for Cure Found.
- Fundraising Climber – Commit to fundraising at least $65 by July 27 to participate. Fundraise at least $100 to earn an official CF Climb t-shirt. No upfront registration fee.
- Climber – Pay a flat $65 registration fee to participate. Additional fundraising is not required, but it is encouraged.
- T-Shirt Climber – Pay a flat $100 registration fee to participate AND receive your official CF Climb t-shirt. Additional fundraising is not required but is encouraged.
- Virtual Climber – Not able to attend the in-person event to join us at Coors Fieldin July but still want to commit to the challenge of climbing and fundraising! No registration fee and no fundraising requirement. More info about the Virtual Climb Challenge is below.
- First Responder –Fire fighters, police officers, and other first-responders are invited to join us and climb in their full gear! No registration fee and no fundraising requirement.
- Volunteer – Volunteering the day of the event and wishes to fundraise. No registration fee and no fundraising requirement.
2 - Shut up, legs! ($530.00)
3 - Team Trey ($100.00)
2 - Katie Hisert ($585.00)
3 - Janet Demos ($500.00)
4 - Jill Trimmer ($200.00)
5 - Thomas Albo ($140.23)
Congratulations to our 65 Roses Champions
Become a 65 Roses Champion by raising $1,000. Together, let's make CF stand for Cure Found.
Volunteer for CF Climb
Each volunteer helps make CF Climb an incredible event. Would you like to join the volunteer team? Do you have a friend or loved one who may want to be part of this effort as well? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. Every volunteer makes a powerful impact, helping to raise awareness and funds in the CF Foundation’s quest for a cure for this disease.
Climb Goal: $155,000.00
Raised: $7,863.23Donate Now
Date: July 27, 2023
Start Time: 5:45pm-7:45pm
Number of Steps: 3,865 steps
Location: Coors Field, 2001 Blake Street,
Event Coordinator Name: Caitlin Landsberg
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: 303-296-6610
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.