CF Climb is a fundraising event, and each climb participant is required to meet the fundraising minimum in order to participate. We are here to help you reach and exceed your fundraising goals with easy tools at your fingertips. Real progress toward a cure has been made, but the lives of people with CF are still cut far too short. With your support, we will pursue every opportunity to help ensure people with CF have the best health and quality of life possible. Every climber who joins us makes a diference! Our local CF Climb staff members are available to help you get started and answer any questions you have. We put the "fun" in fundraising!
Once you've registered for CF Climb, it's time to start your fundraising campaign!
Raising funds is easy once you get started. Follow these simple steps, and you'll be well on your way to meeting and exceeding your fundraising goal!
- Make a donation to yourself. It's a great way to show your supporters that you are committed to the cause.
- Select your personal fundraising goal. Set a goal of at least $650 to become a Top Climber Or, set a goal of $5,000 or more to become a Top Team.
- Ask your friends and family to support the cause by registering to climb with you or making a donation. The more support you have, the easier it will be to reach your goal.
- Download the Fight CF mobile application to: send messages to your supporters through texts, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and email, track your physical activity and progress compared to fellow participants, easily deposit check donations, and access your phone contacts to make personal asks.
- Team T-Shirts -- Stand out on event day with team t-shirts. By registering for this event you are allowed to use the event logo per the Participant Logo Use Agreement* at the bottom of this page. You can use the agreement to show your t-shirt printer if they have any concerns about using the event trademarked logo. Contact your local office/event coordinator if you have any questions or issues.
How to Register - We have climbs across the country, and it only takes a few minutes to sign up online. Learn how to register for CF Climb and start your fundraising today!
FAQs - Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about CF Climb, such as how to log in to your account, how to earn a dri-wick shirt, and what happens if it rains on event day.
Facebook Fundraising – Create a Facebook Fundraiser through your Participant Center and have funds raised through Facebook directly credited to your personal fundraising page.
Mobile App Videos - Walkthrough our Fight CF mobile app and learn how to fundraise more on the go.
Fundraising Guide - Download this helpful guide, full of training and fundraising tips for a successful campaign.
Jeans for Genes Day - Learn how you can organize a Jeans for Genes Day fundraising event at your workplace.
Passion Fundraising - Get ideas on how to raise money based on your interests and hobbies.
Matching Gifts - Learn how you can double your donations to CF Climb through your employer's matching gift program.
Rewards - Check out our exciting array of fundraising prizes including the official dri-wick shirt - just our way of saying thanks for all you do.
Top Climbers - Learn more about our recognition program for Top Teams and Top Climbers.
CFF RESTRICTED LOGO USE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
* Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF), grants to Participant a revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Logo in connection with this Event. Participant shall not use the Logo in any manner except as expressly set forth herein from the date of registering for this event to the Event date. Participant agrees to use the Logo only, in connection with the Event, to be printed on merchandise purchased by the Participant for fundraising associated with the Event and further agrees not to use the Logo in connection with any other sponsors whose logo or brand may be deemed to be offensive, defamatory or vulgar. All references to the Logo shall mean the logo associated with the Event. Participant agrees not to use the CFF’s Logo in a manner inconsistent with proper trademark use, or in any manner that tarnishes the name or reputation of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Participant agrees to comply with any requirements established by CFF concerning the style, design, display and use of the Logo with every use of the Logo. Participant agrees to send CFF the website link or other relevant materials upon completion of adding the Logo to any promotional materials or third-party sites as part of the fundraising. Participant shall also comply with requests from CFF for additional information, documents, or specimens concerning its use of the Logo. Participant agrees to modify or terminate any use of the Logo within 10 days of notice by CFF that, in its sole discretion, such use is not approved. Participant agrees that ownership of the Logo and the goodwill relating thereto shall remain vested in CFF both during the period of this license and thereafter. Participant agrees never to challenge, encourage a third-party challenge, or support any challenge to CFF’s ownership of the Logo. Participant agrees to promptly inform CFF of the use of any marks similar to the Logo and any potential infringements of CFF's Logo that come to Participant’s attention. Participant represents and warrants that it shall not use the Logo in any way that, directly or indirectly, raises any revenue for Participant. Participant and CFF agree that this license shall be royalty-free, except that Participant agrees that any proceeds that it collects from volunteer fundraising activities in connection with the Event or use of the Logo shall be donated to CFF. Nothing herein shall be construed as an endorsement by CFF of the Participant or the Participant’s business or activities.
In This Section
Why I Climb
CF Climb co-chair, Luke Wittenbraker, takes on CF Climb each year to support his best friend who lives with CF.
Donate to a Climber or Team
Search for a Climber or team to make a donation, or make a general donation.