Real progress toward a cure has been made, but the lives of people with CF are still cut far too short. We need your support to help add tomorrows for people with the disease. Everyone who joins us makes a difference!
Raising funds is easy once you get started. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be well on your way to meeting and exceeding your fundraising goal!
- Make a donation to yourself. It’s a great way to show your supporters that you are committed to the cause.
- Select your personal fundraising goal.
- Ask your friends and family to support the cause by registering for your team or making a donation. The more support you have, the easier it will be to reach your goal.
- Let your friends and family know about the event and ask for support on Facebook and Twitter. By clicking on the social media icons on your personal page, you can post on Facebook or Twitter.
- Download the Fight CF mobile application to: send messages to your supporters through text, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and email, track your physical activity and progress compared to fellow participants, easily deposit check donations, and access your phone contacts to make personal asks. View how-to mobile app videos here.
Facebook Fundraising – Create a Facebook Fundraiser through your Participant Center and have funds raised through Facebook directly credited to your personal fundraising page.
Mobile App Videos - Walkthrough our Fight CF mobile app and learn how to fundraise more on the go.
Matching Gifts - Did you know you may be able to double your donations through your employer’s matching gift program?
How to Register - We have hundreds of events across the country, and it only takes a few minutes to sign up online. Learn how to register and start your fundraising today!
Rewards - Check out our Team CF recognition items - our way of saying thanks for all you do.
FAQs - Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, such as how to log in to your account and how to send emails using the online tools.