About Xtreme Hike
The Gateway Chapter is pleased to offer the 4th Annual Spring Xtreme
Hike. The spring hike will take place at Hawn State Park where some of the
state’s most beautiful trail collides with nature in a spectacular way!
XTREME HIKE Weekend: April 5th-April 6th, 2019
The journey of participation includes:
- Two-month training program
- Daily workout calendar
- Team hikes in and around the St. Louis area and led by hiking coaches
- Accommodations for 2 days and 1 night near the trailhead at the beautiful Crown Pointe Lodge
- Transportation to and from the trail on Hike day
- Aid stations along the trail stocked with refreshing food and beverages
- Official Xtreme Hike shirt
- Post hike Celebration Dinner and Reception
The journey starts the moment you sign up. You will receive personal coaching, participate in training hikes and connect with a community of people who share your aspiration to reach new heights. Learn about Xtreme Hike events across the country.
Hikers ages 18 and up may participate. Click here to read the full Hiker Age Policy.
Volunteer for Xtreme Hike
Each volunteer helps make Xtreme Hike an incredible event. Would you like to join the volunteer team? Do you have a friend or loved one who may want to be part of this effort as well? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. Every volunteer makes a powerful impact, helping to raise awareness and funds in the CF Foundation’s quest for a cure for this disease.
Hike Goal: $42,000.00
Raised: $2,172.00Donate Now
Check-in: 4/5/2019 4:00pm
Start Time: 4/6/2019 8:00am
Trail Mileage: 15.7 Miles
Location: Hawn State Park,
Ste. Genevieve, MO
Event Coordinator Name: Jason Kempen
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: 314.733.1241
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.