Our Team CF Story
Join Team CF for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
For over a decade, Team CF Superheroes have been helping add tomorrows for those living with cystic fibrosis by dedicating their miles at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to finding a cure. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon will take place on Sunday, October 13, 2019. It is one of the six World Marathon Majors and is among the fastest growing marathon road races in the word, due in part to its largely flat course through 29 Chicago neighborhoods. Runners who join Team CF Superheroes commit to raising $1,750 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and will receive the following benefits:
• Guaranteed entry for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• 18-week virtual training program and discounted 18 week in-person training
• Pre & post-race access to event space with private gear check, hydration, medical support, indoor restrooms and private start corral toilets
• Post-race celebration complete with beer, snacks, medal engraving and more!
• Team CF running singlet for race day
• Team CF training gear
• Pre-race celebration dinner
• Cheering kit for your supporters
• Fundraising guidance and online tools to help you exceed your individual fundraising goal
Space is limited! Come help us add tomorrows for those living with cystic fibrosis and claim your spot at the starting line by signing up with us! To secure your spot contact Sadie Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-236-4491.
|Denotes a Team Leader|