June 8 & 9, 2019
- We are proud to announce that SUZUKI is once again sponsoring the Classic with the donation of a new 2019 Suzuki RMX450Z!
- Riders will start and finish both days at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH, enjoying dual sport and hero section trails as they choose along the way.
- *New for 2019 – Kids Ride ages are 14 – 16 years-old.
Why We Ride
- Did you know that the Classic has raised almost 2.5 million dollars for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation? Every dollar YOU fundraise goes toward the fight to cure CF!
- Fundraise a minimum of $100 to waive your registration fee, raise more and you get more chances for the Suzuki Drawing. See: FEE SHEET
License required at check-in
Bring your valid motorcycle license when you check-in at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Kids Ride age change: Kids ride is now for ages 14 – 16.
Early Registration ends on May 28, 2019.
Team CF Goal: $115,000.00
Raised: $18,924.75Donate Now
Team CF Details
Check-in: 6/7 at 5 PM
Start Time: 6/8 at 8 AM
Location: NH Motor Speedway,
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.