About Xtreme Hike
XTREME HIKE Weekend: September 12-13, 2015
Hiking 30.1 miles on section of Ozark Trail
In 2014, hikers participated in our 2nd annual XTREME HIKE event, hiking 30.1 miles in just 1 day to raise awareness and vital funds towards the CF Foundation's mission to find a cure for cystic fibrosis. During the 3 months leading up to XTREME HIKE Day, these hikers trained as a team under the guidance of experienced hike coaches, while raising over $163,000 for the CF Foundation.
We’re thrilled to offer this life-changing experience once again in 2015 and can't wait to share all the details with you at one of our information meetings beginning in March. Stay tuned for specific dates, times and locations.
INCLUDED IN YOUR XTREME HIKE EXPERIENCE
- Three month training program
- Daily workout calendar
- Weekly team hikes in and around the St. Louis area led by hiking coaches from May 30-September 5
- Accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights near the trail head at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge
- Transportation to and from the trail on Hike Day
- Aid stations along the trail stocked with food and hydration
- XTREME HIKE wicking shirt
- Pre-Hike Pasta Party
- Post-Hike Celebration Dinner & Reception
- Victory & Awards Breakfast
Learn more by contacting Christie
email@example.com or (314) 733.1241
VOLUNTEER FOR XTREME HIKE
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteers helps make Xtreme Hike more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.
Volunteer for Xtreme Hike
Would you like to join the volunteer team or do you know someone who would enjoy being a part of a winning team? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. The contribution of each volunteer helps make Xtreme Hike more enjoyable and it helps raise funds to cure cystic fibrosis.Become a Volunteer