About CF Climb Milwaukee
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is proud to announce its 30th year
of “going vertical” to defeat cystic fibrosis (CF). CF Climb Milwaukee will be
held on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at the US Bank Center -
the tallest building in Milwaukee! Once participants reach the top, they will
have the opportunity to enjoy amazing panoramic views of Downtown Milwaukee
before heading down to our post-climb celebration, complete with food, drinks,
entertainment, and awards!
General Climb: Each person must pay a $25 registration fee (Early Bird Special: $15 now through October 1, 2019; Day Of Fee: $35) at time of registration and meet the $50 fundraising minimum prior to participation. Please see the Fundraising Resources for information about raising dollars for CF.
Minimum Pledge Requirement Policy: The minimum pledge requirement of $50 is due on or before event day. If you have met your minimum pledge by the day of the event, we encourage you to keep fundraising. Reach for the stars and earn great prizes. Even though the minimum is due by the day of the event you have one month after the event to earn great CF Climb prizes. The average amount a participant raises is $330. Registration fees are non refundable and non transferrable and do not count towards your fundraising minimum. Thank you for adding tomorrows for people with cystic fibrosis.
Corporate Team Challenge: Each team must pay a $1,500 registration fee ($1,000 tax deductible) at time of registration. Additional fundraising is optional. Please click here for more details.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
5:30-6:10pm Check In & Registration
6:15pm Start for Elite Individuals
6:20pm Start for Fire/Police Individuals & Teams
6:30pm Start for Corporate Teams
6:40pm Start for Individuals
6:50pm Start for Combined-Time Teams
7:00pm Start for Relay Teams
6:45-9:00pm Survivor Party!
How to Register:
To register for CF Climb Milwaukee, please choose the appropriate registration button above (Start or Renew a Team, Join a Team, or Register as an Individual). Here is a list of participant categories:
- Individual (Racer or Walker) – Individual climbs 47 floors, timed
- Elite Individual - Elite (competitive) individual climbs 47 floors, timed
- Fire/Police Individual – Individual climbs 47 floors wearing full gear, timed
- Relay Team – 3 individuals climb 1/3 of the way up tagging off in relay fashion, timed
- Combined-Time Team – unlimited number of individuals climb 47 floors each, timed ~ the top three times of each team are used to qualify for awards
- Fire/Police Team – unlimited number of individuals climb 47 floors each wearing full gear, timed ~ the top three times of each team are used to qualify for awards. Please click here for gear requirements.
- Corporate Team – up to 20 individuals climb 47 floors each, timed ~ the average time of each team will be used to qualify for awards. Please click here for more details.
Participants will receive a CF Climb T-Shirt and Cinch Bag. T-Shirt sizes are
first come, first serve.
Please click here for some frequently asked questions.
Learn more about other CF Climb events across the country.
Volunteer for CF Climb
Each volunteer helps make CF Climb an incredible event. Would you like to join the volunteer team? Do you have a friend or loved one who may want to be part of this effort as well? There are many skill-enhancing and fun volunteer opportunities to experience. Every volunteer makes a powerful impact, helping to raise awareness and funds in the CF Foundation’s quest for a cure for this disease.
Climb Goal: $55,000.00
Raised: $3,079.52Donate Now
Check-in: 5:30 PM
Start Time: 6:15 PM
Number of Steps: 47 floors, 94 flights, 985 steps
Location: US Bank Center,
Event Coordinator Name: Julie Nilsen
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Event Coordinator Phone: 262-798-2060
Please convert cash donations into a money order or check before mailing or bringing to the event.