CF Cycle for Life participants who go above and beyond to earn the CF Cycle for Life event jersey will receive special recognition online and at the ride.
What is a Top Rider?
Any cyclist can become a top rider by setting and meeting a fundraising goal of at least $750. Once you raise $750, you will earn a jersey badge to display on your CF Cycle for Life web page. You will also receive special recognition and an event jersey to wear at your CF Cycle for Life event.
Here are a few suggestions tp help you meet a fundraising goal of $750:
- Contribute $25 to your own campaign$25
- Ask five neighbors for $10 each $50
- Ask your boss to contribute $50 $50
- Ask five co-workers for $10 each $50
- Ask three family members for $25 each $75
- Ask two businesses (doctor, dentist, drycleaner, realtor, bakery, restaurant) for $50 each $100
- Ask four friends for $25 each $100
- Ask two people at your place of worship, community organization, book club or social group to donate $25 each $50
Any CF Cycle for Life team that sets, and reaches, a fundraising goal of at least $5,000 or more will be recognized as a top team. Receive a top team badge to display on your personal CF Cycle for Life web page and special recognition at your local ride event.
In This Section
In 2015 the Sacramento Chapter of the CF Foundation hosted its 5th Anniversary CF Cycle for Life and raised more than $100,000 thanks to support from CF families, the local community, and corporate supporters like Lennar Homes.
Donate to a Cyclist or Team
Search for a cyclist or team to make a donation, or make a general donation.