CF Climb participants who go above and beyond to earn the official CF Climb dri-wick shirt will receive special recognition online and at the Climb.
What is a Top Climber?
Any participant can become a Top Climber by setting and meeting a fundraising goal of $750 or more. Once you raise $750, you will earn a badge to display on your CF Climb Web page. You will also receive special recognition and the official dri-wick event shirt to wear at CF Climb.
Follow this easy plan to raise $750 and become a Top Climber.
- Make your own $25 contribution - $25
- Ask ten neighbors for $10 each - $100
- Ask your boss to contribute $50 - $50
- Ask five co-workers for $10 each - $50
- Ask five family members parents, siblings, or aunt/uncle for $25 each - $125
- Ask two businesses (e.g., doctor, dentist, drycleaner, realtor, bakery, restaurant) for $50 each - $100
- Ask ten friends for $25 each - $250
- Ask two people at your place of worship, community organization, book club or social group to donate $25 each - $50
What is a Top Team?
Any CF Climb team that sets — and reaches — a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more will become a Top Team. Receive a Top Team badge on your personal CF Climb Web page and special recognition at your event.
In This Section
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Colorado Chapter hosted their 4th Annual CF Climb in 2013, raising more than $100,000 to support the search for a cure.
Donate to a Climber or Team
Search for a Climber or team to make a donation, or make a general donation.