CF Climb participants who go above and beyond to earn the official CF Climb dri-wick shirt will receive special recognition online and at the Climb.
What is a Top Climber?
Any participant can become a Top Climber by setting and meeting a fundraising goal of $750 or more. Once you raise $750, you will earn a badge to display on your CF Climb Web page. You will also receive special recognition and the official dri-wick event shirt to wear at CF Climb.
Follow this easy plan to raise $750 and become a Top Climber.
- Make your own $25 contribution - $25
- Ask ten neighbors for $10 each - $100
- Ask your boss to contribute $50 - $50
- Ask five co-workers for $10 each - $50
- Ask five family members parents, siblings, or aunt/uncle for $25 each - $125
- Ask two businesses (e.g., doctor, dentist, drycleaner, realtor, bakery, restaurant) for $50 each - $100
- Ask ten friends for $25 each - $250
- Ask two people at your place of worship, community organization, book club or social group to donate $25 each - $50
What is a Top Team?
Any CF Climb team that sets — and reaches — a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more will become a Top Team. Receive a Top Team badge on your personal CF Climb Web page and special recognition at your event.
In This Section
Why I Climb
Erik Hudzik returns to CF Climb each year to tackle hundreds of flights of stairs and raise awareness about CF to support his wife, Mary.
Donate to a Climber or Team
Search for a Climber or team to make a donation, or make a general donation.